Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Seventh Fairy has lost her Powers

I

Inactive

So as of the latest spark update my spark's video and photo quality has been glitching out and losing the video link after only 50 feet. And I was waiting to post this in hopes that maybe it would get better but now it doesn't work at all. I have tried in a location where there is no wifi interference at all and no matter where I fly, the video link is unviewable and I know not what else to do. When I last sent it for repairs because of this and a light crashed, they sent it back fine. This did not star until the most recent update.

I downgraded to the previous version but it would not let me fly saying "A newer version is available you must update to continue use"

After 50 feet away this is what the video looks like and does not change. After 75 feet it goes black and white, after 100 feet it will turn on and off saying aircraft disconnected then it will reconnect for a single second or two to look like this.Screenshot_20180914-181111.jpg

So as of the latest spark update my spark's video and photo quality has been glitching out and losing the video link after only 50 feet. And I was waiting to post this in hopes that maybe it would get better but now it doesn't work at all. I have tried in a location where there is no wifi interference at all and no matter where I fly, the video link is unviewable and I know not what else to do. When I last sent it for repairs because of this and a light crashed, they sent it back fine. This did not star until the most recent update.

I downgraded to the previous version but it would not let me fly saying "A newer version is available you must update to continue use"

After 50 feet away this is what the video looks like and does not change. After 75 feet it goes black and white, after 100 feet it will turn on and off saying aircraft disconnected then it will reconnect for a single second or two to look like this.View attachment 6824
You need to downgrade the go4 app to 4.2.16 version.

Are you using Android or iOS

You need to downgrade the go4 app to 4.2.16 version.

Are you using Android or iOS
I tried downgrading, but it keeps giving me the " You must update" but when select cancel it closes the app. And I'm on an 10" Android Huawei Media Pad.

I tried downgrading, but it keeps giving me the " You must update" but when select cancel it closes the app. And I'm on an 10" Android Huawei Media Pad.
You mean the firmware. The firmware should be ok to update. Then just downgrade the DJI go4 app and that will fix your videofeed problems.

Oh the app, lol I thought you mean the firmware. Yeah it's when I updated the app. Do you know any safe sites to download it or does dji have it on their site directly?

Your Spark is cursed after you ran over your boyfriend's Spark. :eek: :D

Really though, I hope you find a solution soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar