Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Shadows of the clouds

One sweet video love it . Im very interested in how you put this together . Are you using lots of flying sideways with up and down flight or is it gimbal movement or a combo of movements. It's so fluid like, you have total control of every move.

Reactions: DMZ
Thanks! I use combination of move and gimbal. I do not think much about this, I'm doing everything spontaneously. Various movements of the drone, in combination with movements of the gimbal..I'm paying attention on nice scenes, and catching them. This video is captured with one battery. 2/3 is the waste.

Thanks! I use Sony Vegas 13.0. Maybe not a very good choice, but I am satisfactied with him.

Thanks! I use Sony Vegas 13.0. Maybe not a very good choice, but I am satisfactied with him.

Nothing wrong with this version except for the painfully slow rendering, apparently 15 has improved that, and 16 is coming later this summer, faster still allegedly.... I am on 14 currently (when I am not using the mac that is) and am happy with it, I do big renders overnight.

Lovely video you made.

Good to know. But I'm not spending $400 for editing software. I will stick with Windows Movie Maker as it is working good for me.

Thanks

As I have said to my musician/producer/recording engineer friends, nothing wrong with having muliple tools in the toolbox. Some have greater strengths than others. I often use more than one editor to get my final result. Windows Movie Maker was probably the first one I ever used, I will have to revisit it! :D

Nothing wrong with this version except for the painfully slow rendering, apparently 15 has improved that, and 16 is coming later this summer, faster still allegedly.... I am on 14 currently (when I am not using the mac that is) and am happy with it, I do big renders overnight.

Lovely video you made.
Yes, rendering is too slow, not have too much effects compared with newest versions... But installation is very easy, and I am lately often changed computers.

Lovely video you made.
Yes, rendering is too slow, not have too much effects compared with newest versions... But installation is very easy, and I am lately often changed computers.
Good to know. But I'm not spending $400 for editing software. I will stick with Windows Movie Maker as it is working good for me.

Thanks
You can try it ''Wondershare Filmora''. It's free, and I think it's better and more intuitively than Movie maker.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502