Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Shipping delays on combo?

Previous Member

Join
May 26, 2017
Has anyone gotten an email or any other information about the delay on combos? Here's a thread from MP from a member who got an email from the place he ordered it from that the delivery date for the combo he ordered had been pushed back until July 31. I thought the scheduled delivery date for the combo was June 30, but the OP claims that the company told him the combo would be shipping the 15th of June.

DJI Spark fly more combo shipping delay

Only unit DJI HQ has promised June 15th is the White drone only unit (sometimes referred to as a "Flyless" unit)...everything else will be later in June.

White (regular unit) will be in stock within the next few days: DJI Spark Mini Drone - In Stock Soon!

Reactions: Dabbler90
Thanks for the reassurance, in the meantime I'm playing with the Dobby from Zero Robotics, thanks to Amazons screw up. Got to fly.

Reactions: jthardy
Has anyone gotten an email or any other information about the delay on combos? Here's a thread from MP from a member who got an email from the place he ordered it from that the delivery date for the combo he ordered had been pushed back until July 31. I thought the scheduled delivery date for the combo was June 30, but the OP claims that the company told him the combo would be shipping the 15th of June.

Not surprising...as most of us Mavic guys already know, ordering from 3rd party vendors isn't the best way if you're in a hurry.

I ordered the flymore yellow direct from DJI. It said the 15th when I ordered it. Are we going to be dealing with the Mavic fiasco again with the Spark? If mine doesn't ship the 15th I'm cancelling. I was already on the fence about getting it.

Reactions: jthardy
I ordered the flymore yellow direct from DJI. It said the 15th when I ordered it. Are we going to be dealing with the Mavic fiasco again with the Spark? If mine doesn't ship the 15th I'm cancelling. I was already on the fence about getting it.

DJI HQ has stated right from the release date that the Combos and colors besides white would not be shipping until later in June. I'm not sure why they stated the June 15th estimate for Combos on their website but only the regular Spark ($499) in white will begin shipping on June 15th. This information is straight from DJI HQ. First units will leave our warehouse on June 15th.

Last edited:
I ordered my fly more combo through Amazon with DJI as the seller and it clearly says expected ship date of June 30th.

Order the $499 unit as advexure advised that the Combos are delayed or not shipping till later. Just buying the parts I need later

I emailed DJI the other day about my white combo kit to find out when I could expect it to arrive in the UK.
See attached screen grab of the reply from them.

Attachments

• djidelivery.jpg
    djidelivery.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 70
I just had confirmation mine will be shipped around 17-07-2017, a great deal more than the 27-32 days it said when I ordered (02-06-2017). I think ill be cancelling it if anywhere else in the UK gets them in stock beforehand.

That's the same date I got this morning in a chat with dji. I'm also in the U.K.

My Meadow Green Fly More Combo shipped:
upload_2017-6-13_6-44-52.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme