Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Should spark cinematic

You'd need to do it in post using decent editing software.

To "get Djispark cinematic" you spend a couple of months learning video editing and color grading.

You download the video from your Spark into a separate video suite and then crop to cinema and if desired change the colour base and frame rate.

My first attempt is here -

Did not adjust the frame rate and play with the colour on this one, just took the standard colour from the Spark and the GoPro

Tnx. But would like to know from where the software, is it in the duo app? The djigo4? Coz can't the one I have is different
Not at all, DJI do not provide any advanced video editing solution. Use the common video editors (Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Resolve...)

Not at all, DJI do not provide any advanced video editing solution. Use the common video editors (Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Resolve...)
was using Windows movie maker t noticed that the vid after editing & posting loose Pixs, will try one of this. also had a problem when filming, myb cos I was recording with 5.8ghz & signal after 100mtrs was a disaster. now found out how to set it on 2.4ghz & this morning just went a bit further,done 216mtrs but was flying on houses so had to RTH [emoji16]. will try in better area this ev.

Sent from my SM-G610F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Windows movie maker is very basic. It will make video from your Spark look awful.

hi can someone help me out pls. how can i share vids here? would like to show a video so maybe can get some tips

Thank you for being specific. Speaking for newer Spark users, we don't know what other pilots are using. Bless us with your knowledge, please. Shorten our learning curves and save us some cash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar