Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Skins - Covers - How do you make your Spark unique?

I tried a carbon fiber looking skin for mine (it was guaranteed to add 2 MPH to flight speed) but the skin didn’t adhere as good as I would have liked so I chucked it. I’ll jave to see if there are better options

Reactions: Rafa7
I tried a carbon fiber looking skin for mine (it was guaranteed to add 2 MPH to flight speed) but the skin didn’t adhere as good as I would have liked so I chucked it. I’ll jave to see if there are better options
I found the skin I put on mine quite forgiving, specially if I didn't have it in exactly the right place and had to peel off. I think the trick is to use a hairdryer to briefly warm up the skin after application and rub down smooth with a cloth. The heat warms up the glue and makes the bond a lot stronger. Maybe try that next time. hth

Reactions: J.C. Ross
Awesome, my Spark has a carbon fiber skin ...this is probably the reason why my Spark has a 33.4 MPH top speed - it feels lighter and speed off mad crazy : -).
...like a rocket [emoji573] hahaha

20180227_180429.jpg
20180302_163352-1.jpg

Reactions: Paul215
Heres mine i like it bright and added my drones name and logo on it also put my name on my remote.if you notice only the front armscare wrapped i did that to help me determine the direction. Also decorated my flight box.20180728_073301.jpg20180728_073312.jpg20180728_073317.jpg20180728_073413.jpg

I am fighting an urge, but failing. I like to think that owning a Spark is a pretty adult thing, it is not a toy, although many in the higher drone communities might think it is. When I fly mine at my home in the Philippines, all the nearby children all come to see and jump and wave at ti as it flies up and away. So my urge is to make it look adult and more professional, and then I went and saw this...... it will arrive within a few days. Sorry, I couldn't resist it. I know my children will love it haha!!

I am fighting an urge, but failing. I like to think that owning a Spark is a pretty adult thing, it is not a toy, although many in the higher drone communities might think it is. When I fly mine at my home in the Philippines, all the nearby children all come to see and jump and wave at ti as it flies up and away. So my urge is to make it look adult and more professional, and then I went and saw this...... it will arrive within a few days. Sorry, I couldn't resist it. I know my children will love it haha!!

As adults we can claim that the vinyl wraps protect the Spark from abrasions and scratches. If you want to sell it, remove the wrap, the original finish will be perfect. [emoji1]

I was so looking forward to my Lego skin and now it has arrived I am disappointed. The clarity and colour are way off, nothing like the seller's photos. There is no depth to the image like in the advert and the size of the Lego pins are much smaller on the battery skins. The clour in the photos was taken under a reasonably strong light, but in normal daylight, it looks dull and just like a red skin, nothing more. I will try and return.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav