Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

skydio 2

graywoulf

Endeavor to Persevere
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
Millers Creek, NC
That is a very impressive drone!!! I wish I could afford one.

Reactions: Huntman2014

FollyFly

Join
Mar 12, 2018
Loc
Folly Beach, SC
I ordered one as well. Keeping Spark. Have not gotten word on delivery so still watching early reviews to make sure it is what it is cracked up to be.

Reactions: Huntman2014

Huntman2014

Join
Jul 26, 2019
I ordered one as well. Keeping Spark. Have not gotten word on delivery so still watching early reviews to make sure it is what it is cracked up to be.
I think ill wait for it too release and see if its worth the money, it seems very next gen, hope its worth the hype!

jimlips

Join
Feb 12, 2019
Loc
West Sacramento, CA
I did the $100 preorder deposit on Oct. 1st, 2019. Got an email last week saying my Skydio 2 was ready to ship, and to confirm, pay, and add any spare batteries or accessories I wanted. I added the R/C ($149) and the Beacon ($149) and a spare battery ($100). Charging the batteries now. It took about an hour to charge one of the Aircraft batteries. The R/C was nearly charged already, as was the Beacon. But the 2nd battery was really dead (only one light) when I plugged it in to charge.

It is raining here now, so I can't fly 'til tomorrow. Will let you know how it works. From the videos I've seen (esp. BIlly Kyle) on YouTube, it looks pretty impressive. I just want it to follow me on my bike and maybe going hiking with the grandkids. I'm also interested to see if it will work in surveying metal radio towers. I've heard that it does NOT have a magnetic compass, so that would be a benefit.

Huntman2014

Join
Jul 26, 2019
I did the $100 preorder deposit on Oct. 1st, 2019. Got an email last week saying my Skydio 2 was ready to ship, and to confirm, pay, and add any spare batteries or accessories I wanted. I added the R/C ($149) and the Beacon ($149) and a spare battery ($100). Charging the batteries now. It took about an hour to charge one of the Aircraft batteries. The R/C was nearly charged already, as was the Beacon. But the 2nd battery was really dead (only one light) when I plugged it in to charge.

It is raining here now, so I can't fly 'til tomorrow. Will let you know how it works. From the videos I've seen (esp. BIlly Kyle) on YouTube, it looks pretty impressive. I just want it to follow me on my bike and maybe going hiking with the grandkids. I'm also interested to see if it will work in surveying metal radio towers. I've heard that it does NOT have a magnetic compass, so that would be a benefit.
sounds great! so glad it doesnt have the magnetic compass

ThePara

Join
Sep 17, 2019

Looking forward to your review and vids / pics sir

Tentoes

Join
Jun 5, 2019
Loc
Oklahoma USA
I preordered, but got laid off so I probably shouldn't...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico X