Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SKYWIN Portable Charger

Kevmiller1488

Join
May 8, 2019
Loc
Wisconsin
I purschased the SKYWIN portable charger and it arrived this morning. It came already nearly fully charged so after about 45 minutes it was ready to go. I’m only using 4 batteries at this time until the 5th shows up. So I went to Lock and Dam #7 on the Mississippi River close to my home to do some flying. Fighting substantial winds on the river, the batteries were draining pretty fast. I rotated them through the charger as I went and I have to say that this charger did an excellent job. I think that on a calm day, and without having to use sport mode to get back home so often, it would have kept right up without much, if any lag. I cycled a total of 5 full charges through it and when I left it still had 2 of 4 dots showing. The charger itself seems to be built very well. Still early, but very pleased with this purchase. A954B4F2-682F-46F6-AFA2-37BD987B107A.jpeg

Reactions: Highflyer
Nice.

The cover is a nice touch.

How much was it?

Reactions: Spark 317
Looks kind of what I'm looking for. I'm wondering about charge times. If you start with 3 fully charged batteries, would the first one recharge by the time the other 2 were used up, or would you need 4 for a constant rotation before the charger itself ran out of juice. Thing that I don't like about the DJI portable charger is the amount of time it takes to charge. It can only do 2 plus the bird at the same time and takes 2.5 hours to charge?
"the Charging Station charges up to three Spark batteries in 2.5 hours when fully charged. "

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme