Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Small plastic lens cover

Patrick in Florida

Join
Aug 17, 2020
One of the small plastic lens covers has separated - on the lights on my spark. Covers the leds. It seems ok, but impermanent. Has this happened to anyone else? So you suggest superglue?

I haven't experienced it but Super glue/ Gorilla glue gel would be the first thing I would try. Please let us know how it works out.

One of the small plastic lens covers has separated - on the lights on my spark. Covers the leds. It seems ok, but impermanent. Has this happened to anyone else? So you suggest superglue?
Have not experienced this as of yet. Although super glue is more permanent. Get a Hot glue gun with Mini sticks clear. Works in all temps, very strong and small amount goes a long way. In addition if you need to remove later can be done using a small exacto knife blade etc. and you can also use it around the house on other items. I have used it on a Mav pro leg that was cracked and hanging and no problems of any kind. (months ago). best of luck.

Hot glue can always be removed with rubbing alcohol. Or better yet, denatured alcohol. I use it all the time when repairing something on one of my foamie planes.

You can always use something like Goop or E6000. It won't melt the plastic and the parts can still be separated later if needed without a lot of trouble.

Couldn't you just buy some new ones??
These seem cheap enough.

Just my 2cents worth. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme