Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

So far so good?

PROPS2YOU

Join
Aug 28, 2019
I wanted to share some of my images over the course of my recent spark piloting. Having the spark for about 30 days, I've learned an incredible amount which is excellent as I'm always striving to learn more! Here are a few pics of the course of my last 30 days getting acquainted with my spark. I do use the remote with range extenders and (knock on wood) have not had a single issue. It is an amazingly powerful little drone. The best part is it takes minimal time to get in the air with minimal effort.

The last pic is a screen grab from a 15 minute vid of a passing storm, LOTS of great lightning strikes, gotta figure out how to pull high quality images from the vids now...

I travel a lot for work and get to see some really cool places and I think my spark will come in very handy! Flown with it twice now without issue or fuss.

I'm always open to tips/tricks and have learned a tremendous amount from this forum thus far, but always open to learning more and perfecting the craft!

Thanks in advance!

DJI_0021.JPG

DJI_0034.JPG

DJI_0038.JPG

DJI_0149.JPG

DJI_0153.JPG

DJI_0226.JPG

DJI_0184.JPG

DJI_0229.JPG

Lightnig from vid.jpg

Very nice. Images are crisp and clean. What adjustments did you make to get such quality photos?

You have a knack for composition, that's for sure. Nice work, keep it up. Thanks for sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme