Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

So what have you heard?

Buzz

Join
Jun 19, 2018
So I heard from a friend who knows his dads doctor that has a daughter that was going to buy a DJI Spark, but was told by her girlfriends cousin that a guy she works with (Todd) that knows the stepson of a manager that works at a local grocery store who knows the girlfriend of the wife’s brother of a manager at a DJI retail store, that hinted to the brothers wife who told girlfriend that said to the brothers wife that commented to the girlfriend who stated to the grocery store manager that mentioned to the stepson who was having a beer one night with Todd all this information. And then he emailed the daughters girlfriends cousin who met up with doctors daughter that mentioned that the Spark might be dropped from DJI lineup. So now being possibly disappointed about the Spark, she’s thinking about buying Mavic Pro instead. Anyways, this is all just rumors regarding the Spark mind you and there is no hard evidence of the Spark being discontinued being true. Besides the creditable sources mentioned above …. So, what have you guys heard?

:)

Reactions: theMothership
... …. So, what have you guys heard?

Basically, nobody heard diddly squat. All there is is reasonings why the spark will be/won't be discontinued.... Sorry mate, just go and buy the drone you want to have, not the one that may or may not be available. Only if you are dead set on buying a Mavic Pro and are in no hurry, I would wait a little bit, because all the DJI leaks of the Mavic 2 are getting too substantial.

So I heard from a friend who knows his dads doctor that has a daughter that was going to buy a DJI Spark, but was told by her girlfriends cousin that a guy she works with (Todd) that knows the stepson of a manager that works at a local grocery store who knows the girlfriend of the wife’s brother of a manager at a DJI retail store, that hinted to the brothers wife who told girlfriend that said to the brothers wife that commented to the girlfriend who stated to the grocery store manager that mentioned to the stepson who was having a beer one night with Todd all this information. And then he emailed the daughters girlfriends cousin who met up with doctors daughter that mentioned that the Spark might be dropped from DJI lineup. So now being possibly disappointed about the Spark, she’s thinking about buying Mavic Pro instead. Anyways, this is all just rumors regarding the Spark mind you and there is no hard evidence of the Spark being discontinued being true. Besides the creditable sources mentioned above …. So, what have you guys heard?

I heard Kevin Bacon is considering buying a Spark, but I heard it from the grocer who's daughter' friend worked as an assistant at a veterenarian clinic beside a donut shop the baker of which bought flour from an astronomer who read it in the stars.

I heard that Todd is a pathological liar...

But not really.;)

ok, I now can see you guys are as screwy as I'am ...lol

So a guy I met while I was flying said he has a Mavic. Saw my Spark and said you know the spark was being discontinued. I said how do you know that? Said he heard from bla bla (without going into details).

So I commented yeah OK whatever, we both agreed the Spark was a cool little drone. So my post was just going on about peoples gossip. And to see if anyone else knew anything about that. Got a little silly and was up late that night when I posted it as I rattled on. Good responses though! lol...

Yes.

No.

I feel insulted, I thought the spark was a camera drone, small but capable. Now DJI are selling the spark as a toy.

The rabbit looks happy, maybe it owns a Parrot Anaffi.

Listen to this

Introducing LINE FRIENDS | Spark

What is this?
Is this just a way to attract kids to drone flying?
Is this the Spark upgrade we've been waiting for?
Have I just been insulted?

Yeaaaaaah... they sent me that the other day and I confess it annoyed me no end.
Every company has some idiot that thinks he's a marketing whiz and usually they're related to someone important so they're indulged. IOW stupidest idea evar. Surprised they didn't flock the thing and make it all fuzzy-wuzzy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf