Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Some photos from today.

Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Your Spark took those photos? I did not realize it was capable of such great photos! I gotta start carrying mine with me in the car more often... Are those processed (Photoshopped)?

Your Spark took those photos? I did not realize it was capable of such great photos! I gotta start carrying mine with me in the car more often... Are those processed (Photoshopped)?
Actually, those are snapshots taken from videos. I used VLC media player, a program I find quite useful. It's open source and free to download. VideoLan No other processing on the shots.

Actually, those are snapshots taken from videos. I used VLC media player, a program I find quite useful. It's open source and free to download. VideoLan No other processing on the shots.
I have VLC. Do you use the Video->Take Snapshop feature? Looks like it saves the file as a .JPG at 2704x1520. Sound right? Do you know how it handles the video interlace? Or don't they use that anymore?

I have VLC. Do you use the Video->Take Snapshop feature? Looks like it saves the file as a .JPG at 2704x1520. Sound right? Do you know how it handles the video interlace? Or don't they use that anymore?
That's it exactly. I have my snapshot preferences set to png, but you can select also jpg or tiff. I have left video deinterlace on auto.

Reactions: jimlips

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav