Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

South West Coast, Ireland

Oh boy. You’ve done it again. Beautiful filming with very appropriate music. Loved it. You live in such a scenic place and I guess you know it like the back of your hand.

Cheers twickers14 - you are too kind really. I think it is human nature to be jealous of other people's locations and taking our own for granted. I used to live in the UK and up to this daft pandemic used to visit several times a year for matches and air shows. You guys have so much on offer over there - makes me feel I am living in the boon docks ! Fly safe my lad !

Reactions: twickers14
I also forgot to mention that we are jealous of the UK summer. We had an entire June and July with zero flying - you guys were sunbathing !

I also forgot to mention that we are jealous of the UK summer. We had an entire June and July with zero flying - you guys were sunbathing !
As I sit eating my breakfast looking out on the most disgusting ”summers” day I sort of know what you mean! I haven’t flown for 3 weeks mainly due to wind but also there are so many people out and about (which is great-due in the main to the virus) here in our City it is not safe to fly. We’re not really up to driving off too far so I have taken to very carefully negotiating our kitchen and seeing if I can fly through the hall to the sitting room! No crashes so far!!

We’re not really up to driving off too far so I have taken to very carefully negotiating our kitchen and seeing if I can fly through the hall to the sitting room! No crashes so far!!
Hope you're soon able to find a time and place to let those rotors spin outdoors twickers14. ?

I think it is human nature to be jealous of other people's locations and taking our own for granted.
Ireland looks pretty sweet to me! I figure make the best with what you have, fly smooth and it all looks frickin' beautiful!
Happy flying to you folks over there on the other side of the pond! ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme