Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spanish countryside

BrianSC

Join
Apr 23, 2019
New on this forum, so here is my first video made with the Spark. I live at the mediterranean coast in Spain, this video is from the mountains of Mosqueruela, province of Aragon, about 100 km. from the coast, where I often go for a Weekend. This is my first video, so maybe not the best edit, but... I hope you enjoy it.

enjoyed your video ?

Jeff :cool:

Reactions: BrianSC
Looks great! Beautiful area. You're a natural :cool:
and welcome to the forum!

New on this forum, so here is my first video made with the Spark. I live at the mediterranean coast in Spain, this video is from the mountains of Mosqueruela, province of Aragon, about 100 km. from the coast, where I often go for a Weekend. This is my first video, so maybe not the best edit, but... I hope you enjoy it.

Very nice Brian..
Good sequencing and I like the way you reveal the scenes.... you're a natural [emoji4][emoji106]
Please post more.... we can all learn together.

Cheers
Ranjit

Hello Brian, great job with the video. It may be your first video but you have surely spent a lot of time learning the nuances of editing. Subscribed to your channel. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Last edited:

I'm planning a trip in September to Spain with my Spark. Any recommendation, precautions, customer's trouble?

I'm planning a trip in September to Spain with my Spark. Any recommendation, precautions, customer's trouble?
I haven't travelled with my Spark in and out of Spain yet, I will in August. As for regulations, basically keep in mind: fly at least 50 meters from crowds and towns/buildings, max. height 120 meters. You can fly by night with max, height of 50 meters. Stay at least 8km. from nearest airport (no matter how small it is). Also, there are lots of natural parks/reserves in Spain that might have regulations depending on the time of year, and those regulation may vary according to each province ("Comunidad Autónoma).
I use Enaire to check where I can fly:
ENAIRE Drones
Hit the botton "Mapa Recreativo (for non commercial flights) to check your area.

Nice subject and some good techniques used. Bien hecho señor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar