Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark 2 or Mavic Air 2 next

Better bit rate in the processor, like 2x or 3x... I am okay with 1080 60fps, 2k would be cool too. Longer battery life I think is my second main desire however.
I'm with you on this one.

I think DJI misinterpreted what people would use the Spark for; they marketed it really as a selfie drone, but missed that a lot of people would use it as an entry-level Mavic. They may have corrected it somewhat by introducing the Mavic Air, and we can only hope that they understand that there are still a lot of people who love the Spark for what it is; a cheap and compact entry into the world of advanced (GPS/Stabilized/Gimball etc) camera drones.

In case there will come a Spark 2, I would be happy with the resolution, but the dynamic range and/or quality of the image could be miles better. I am thinking this could be an upgrade that would not increase the cost of the Spark, as technology has moved on since the first gen Spark was released.
Same goes for the battery, a bit of a capacity increase could be managed without a substantial weight increase.
Furthermore, I guess I would love it to have the ability to output RAW images.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex