Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Accessories

Does a lanyard fit on the spark controller?
I got the one from PGYTECH for my Mavic, a very nice bright metal clip that goes around the center of the controller bottom up the back and clamps on top without obstruction to USB Port or antenna. When I tried it on the Spark RC, it didn't quite fit. I contacted PGYTECH directly and they said Spark's clip and lanyard would be available this month. Be patient, it is a very nice solution!

Gimbal covers

Anyone know where you can get gimbal covers that don't have to be removed when you fly?

The gimbal really needs a cover because it's kind of vulnerable to getting banged around. But powering up the spark with the covers, cause overcurrent and alarm due to the gimbal jamming against the cover.

Some accesoires not on your list, but on my wish-list:
- nd filters and/or polarisation filters (announced, but not available yet)
- lanyard ( on order)
- lipo battery bag
- landing gear (on order)
- rc sun shade (on order, same as mavic)

Head's up on the landing gear, they won't work with prop guards installed. Mine fastened to the arms in the same place as the guards. I chose to fly with guards. I can always land in my palm. I've got a small landing pad I use if in the grass.

I got the one from PGYTECH for my Mavic, a very nice bright metal clip that goes around the center of the controller bottom up the back and clamps on top without obstruction to USB Port or antenna. When I tried it on the Spark RC, it didn't quite fit. I contacted PGYTECH directly and they said Spark's clip and lanyard would be available this month. Be patient, it is a very nice solution!
Same here mate. The lanyard is really nice. I also got the Stick Protector from PGYTECH. awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe