Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark blades

HD-FLHT

Join
Apr 23, 2018
Has anyone ever tried these carbon fiber or any other carbon fiber blades? If so, how are They? What do you use for replacement blades, or just use authentic DJI?Screenshot_20180507-174403.jpg

I don't feel like the gains, if any, from carbon props would be worth the price. Stock props are already quite cheap, I see no reason to go aftermarket.

Reactions: MannyCAM2001
Original props are too fragile, each small touch and props are cut and you have to change it

I tried carbon fibre blades for the first time ever got a low signal problem. It was the CF blades upsetting the Wi-Fi. Went straight back to DJI props no problem at all

The propulsion system is perhaps the most important factor on any ariel platform, I agree with the others. Keep the originals. Too important, liability too great, cost factor, not even a concern. Just waiting for DJI to release a stealthier low noise version.
We can only hope.

Yeah, in my experiences so far,...Has not been something to skimp on, or be overly concerned about. If it is, I would most likely start using prop guards.

I tried carbon fibre blades for the first time ever got a low signal problem. It was the CF blades upsetting the Wi-Fi. Went straight back to DJI props no problem at all
That is something many overlook. Carbon blocks radio waves. Doesn't matter if it is wifi or other.

Back when I built my own planes and multicopters, while it was awesome for lightness and stiffness to use CF parts, you had to plan the positioning of your antennas, use diversity receivers, to ensure you always got signal.

Reactions: Nik

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme