Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Buying Options ?

Walmart- SSE Photo & Video
While that kit comes with some things you likely won't need/use (like the VR headset), it's priced well for the extras it does come with. It likely has everything you'll need to get started too.

I'm not sure what that Walmart deal comes to with sales tax. SSE Photo & Video is selling that same kit here on Amazon.

1547554433398.png

While that kit comes with some things you likely won't need/use (like the VR headset), it's priced well for the extras it does come with. It likely has everything you'll need to get started too.

I'm not sure what that Walmart deal comes to with sales tax. SSE Photo & Video is selling that same kit here on Amazon.

View attachment 8345

thanks alot ,
what you means by sales tax ,i don't know about it sorry

what you means by sales tax ,i don't know about it sorry
I'm not sure where you're planning on buying from. In California, sales tax is 7.25% of the purchase price. So, you'll need to pay that tax if buying in California and the store of your choice charges sales tax in California.

My point was that some places (like the DJI Store and many 3rd party sellers Amazon) don't charge sales tax.

I'm not sure where you're planning on buying from. In California, sales tax is 7.25% of the purchase price. So, you'll need to pay that tax if buying in California and the store of your choice charges sales tax in California.

My point was that some places (like the DJI Store and many 3rd party sellers Amazon) don't charge sales tax.
i checked ,as they say no taxes will be added to any (walmart and amazon ) it will be shipped to ZIP 92346, do i have to pay tax when receiving ??

SLSSB,
You made two threads about this. You may want to have the Mods combine this and the thread you also started in the Classifieds section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh