Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark case that will fit the spark with the prop guards on?

ANT0407

Join
Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a case available that will fit the spark with the prop guards on? I would like travel without having to take the prop guards on and off. I am a fairly new pilot and always fly with them on for safety. Thanks!

Reactions: Dylan Armstrong
Oooh, that's a tough one. Can't say I've seen any Spark stored WITH the guards on. They're so simple to attach and remove. I guess MAYBE a large SLR camera bag might do it, but then flexing of the bag may be a problem, causing stress on the guards then consequently on the arms.

I use an old lap top backpack bag that's perfect for me.
Although it's not crush or waterproof, it is padded and does allow me to fit everything in the bag including the Spark with the guards on and my remote with the mini4 tablet already mounted to my tablet holder.

It takes less than a minute to fly with this set up as I wait for a GPS fix. No assembly required.:)

Good for that moment that may pop up when not expecting it.

Does anyone know if there is a case available that will fit the spark with the prop guards on? I would like travel without having to take the prop guards on and off. I am a fairly new pilot and always fly with them on for safety. Thanks!

I used the rigid case which came with the Spark: the mounted prop guards extend over its edge so I glued a rubber band with a section of 30x25 millimieters, thus covering the guards. Easy and cheap :)

I did a lot of research before buying the amazon basics camera bag for $26. This bag fits my needs for flying with everything I need except for the charger. I was even able to put a folded landing pad in it.

As another new Spark owner, I quickly came to realize that the carrying case that came with my Fly More Combo was not going to securely hold my Spark as well as the extras that I have bought for it. After a lot of searching on the entire internet and a lot of stores, I found this one on eBay and bought it. I arrived yesterday and I am extremely pleased with it. I has the most storage space of ALL of the cases I looked at. It will hold everything I have so far and it is a hard shell design made for travel. Here is the link to it. I hope this helps you in your quest.

DJI Spark Carrying Case Hard EVA Travel Bag Suitcase Drone + Accessories Shell 655971189027 | eBay

As another new Spark owner, I quickly came to realize that the carrying case that came with my Fly More Combo was not going to securely hold my Spark as well as the extras that I have bought for it. After a lot of searching on the entire internet and a lot of stores, I found this one on eBay and bought it. I arrived yesterday and I am extremely pleased with it. I has the most storage space of ALL of the cases I looked at. It will hold everything I have so far and it is a hard shell design made for travel. Here is the link to it. I hope this helps you in your quest.

DJI Spark Carrying Case Hard EVA Travel Bag Suitcase Drone + Accessories Shell 655971189027 | eBay
I have this same case and it fits everything. Galaxy tab e and tablet holder and everything from the fly more combo including the prop gards all fit in with ease and a little room to spare.

Hi, could you please provide another link as this does not work, please? Im also interested in the same bag...

Hi, could you please provide another link as this does not work, please? Im also interested in the same bag...

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Nicklas.

The post is a year old but I copied and pasted the description and found this on Amazon. It might be the same one.

It looks like it is on eBay too.

I myself have the Nanuk 915 Fly more case if I need more protection than my laptop bag.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

I just copied and pasted the old description as a search on eBay and here it is from a different seller.
It is a great case and it really holds a lot of things for the Spark. I hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef