Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK COMBOS ARE SHIPPING!

Fork in the road was when GoPro shut them out after a disagreance in air supremacy. Mr Wang decided to make their own cameras and attach them to their own birds. And now the DJI cameras now surpasses GoPro quality.

Fly safe guys and moist up the girls when you show them the palm-jedi trick with the spark =)

Something I read yesterday was the DJI Acquired Hasselblad sometime in the last year or two. That absolutely floored me while it gives me hope for the improvements we will see in the upcoming drones from DJI.

Well at least the Spark was released sooner than expected. I was told with no un-certain manner that the thing wouldn't be leaving the factory till The 30th of June. So, I'm thankful.
Order Summary

Order No.: xxxxxxxc

Order Amount: USD $673.95

Payment Method: Online Payment

Order Time: 2017-05-25 13:58:58 (UTC)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170617-083209.png
    Screenshot_20170617-083209.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: turbodronepilot
White flymore shipping with an arrival date of 6/21.

Ordered 2017-05-26 02:04:14 (UTC) from DJI.

Support kept telling me 6/30 so I resigned myself to waiting.

Reactions: andrew reeves
Ugh... Your order was almost 6 or 7 hours after mine. I don't have a shipping notice yet!:mad:
View attachment 131
Your order total is higher so that means you ordered more than just the combo , maybe that's why the delay. They want to ship all at once. Although on my Mavic they shipped the hood separately, and the combo complete. If your local you can come by and watch as I fly>>>

Your order total is higher so that means you ordered more than just the combo , maybe that's why the delay. They want to ship all at once. Although on my Mavic they shipped the hood separately, and the combo complete. If your local you can come by and watch as I fly>>>
It's only the the DJI refresh. It's not a product so I'm not sure why the extra wait.

Yes, unfortunately...
I asked why some have been shipped even though I ordered mine before them.
Hey look at the bright side...you able sit here and read all about the hardships that we're all having with the Sparks that we received early. You'll be way ahead of the game when you receive yours. :)

On a side note do you think we should start a thread:
"WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO FIND A LOST DRONE.
From what I went through when my Mavic lost power and i had to find it i swore I'd never fly until I had a TTL. (Homing device). Replys????

On a side note do you think we should start a thread:
"WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO FIND A LOST DRONE.
From what I went through when my Mavic lost power and i had to find it i swore I'd never fly until I had a TTL. (Homing device). Replys????
Have to get them connected first before we can lose them ;)

Hey look at the bright side...you able sit here and read all about the hardships that we're all having with the Sparks that we received early. You'll be way ahead of the game when you receive yours. :)
Yea, I guess but the wait is killing me. I'm hoping for next week...

What about double stick tape to the TILE unit to the top of the Spark. Hey, maybe it will interfere with the GPS and the NFZ will be a thing of the past.
I use a Trackimo on my other DJI devices. The Tile operates with Bluetooth and only has a 100 yard range,

Yea, I guess but the wait is killing me. I'm hoping for next week...
Hang in there. I thought my Blue FlyMore would be at the back of the bus too, but it's in the Memphis FedEx hub today. Status on the order page still doesn't show the shipper or tracking number, but I got a shipping email that did. Have you looked in your spam folder?

Hang in there. I thought my Blue FlyMore would be at the back of the bus too, but it's in the Memphis FedEx hub today. Status on the order page still doesn't show the shipper or tracking number, but I got a shipping email that did. Have you looked in your spam folder?
I've received plenty of shipping emails before so it shouldn't have any problems. Besides, I keep checking the DJI status page for my order.

Reactions: JD4x4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe