Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark discussions

AzFlyer

Join
Jan 22, 2019
Anyone seen the news about all the arrests made at dji for customer fraud ? Apparently employees were scamming customers on repairs. Good to see something is being done about it hopefully this will improve service results. Don't want post links and risk viruses but a quick Google search will give you links.

Well that is good but that may mean I could have got scammed in getting a new spark to replace the old MIA drone that took off

Last edited:
Possibly, looks like 80 employees terminated so far, it's a hobby, sometimes you lose unfortunately. I think It's good to see them trying to resolve it though. DJI is expecting a 150 million dollar loss from it so I don't think it's going to work out so well for them either.
Well that is good but that may mean I could have got spammed in getting a new spark to replace the old MIA drone that took off

Possibly, looks like 80 employees terminated so far, it's a hobby, sometimes you lose unfortunately. I think It's good to see them trying to resolve it though. DJI is expecting a 150 million dollar loss from it so I don't think it's going to work out so well for them either.
they did resolve but it wasn't the easiest experience to get my spark back.
I still hope it the problem doesn't repeat itself with the employees

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis