Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Drone

Pumbaa

Join
Jun 8, 2017
I belong to the Mavic forum, and fly the Mavic but also ordered a Spark and awaiting it's delivery, cheers to all!

I belong to the Mavic forum, and fly the Mavic but also ordered a Spark and awaiting it's delivery, cheers to all!
You and many others...welcome to the waiting game, again.

I also have a Mavic and figured I'd get a Spark to play with. I'm planning to put my order in when I get back from next week's vacation trip. Given DJI's dismal delivery record, I could probably do it now but with my luck they'd ship on time and no one would be here to get it.

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Reactions: FatherXmas
I decided Spark over the Mavic. I hope I don't regret it

I hope you don't as well, but in my opinion, the Mavic is the best money can buy, just a feature packed, reliable and long distance quad.
The Spark will be an add on fun quad, but the Mavic is the sheet if you want to do serious flying and video capture.

Reactions: jthardy
I hope you don't as well, but in my opinion, the Mavic is the best money can buy, just a feature packed, reliable and long distance quad.
The Spark will be an add on fun quad, but the Mavic is the sheet if you want to do serious flying and video capture.

I've already got my eye on an Inspire. One step at a time I guess

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme