Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark in Tenerife

Fattybolatty

Join
Jul 8, 2017
Hi all, im off to Tenerife in September and hope to take my spark. I have looked into restrictions in place by the spanish government which seem a little strict but fair enough but just wondering if anyone has actually flow over there recently?
Are the rules enforced strictly? Are there many areas where you can fly well within the rules?
We are staying in the Los Cristianos area.

Will follow this thread as I'm off to Menorca (in September). Bought the Spark mainly to use on holidays.

As I understand the Spanish rules, you are not allowed to fly drones at all. And fines of 100.000s of € are issued. But I may be wrong. And I'd be curious about actual experiences as I'm going MTBing on Tenerife/ El Hierro in December and would love to bring the Spark...

Hi all, im off to Tenerife in September and hope to take my spark. I have looked into restrictions in place by the spanish government which seem a little strict but fair enough but just wondering if anyone has actually flow over there recently?
Are the rules enforced strictly? Are there many areas where you can fly well within the rules?
We are staying in the Los Cristianos area.

I found this document that briefly indicates the hobby drone rules in Spain.
It seems it is published by their FAA equivalent authority.

Hope this helps.

http://www.seguridadaerea.gob.es/media/4629078/folleto_hobby_drones.pdf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67