Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark in the British Virgin Islands

Jet84

Join
Aug 11, 2018
I’ve been wondering if anyone has experience with the Spark in the British Virgin Islands. We are taking a sailing trip there shortly and would like to get the most out of the Spark. Wanted to know if anyone had any tips for filming, taking off on the sailboat, traveling with it, and more. Was also wondering if anyone can attribute to how well the polarizing Spark lens filters work and if I need them down there for anti reflection from the water.

Get ND filters the sun will be your enemy more than the water.
Taking off from a boat will take some patience and practice. Ive done it but can't say I have a fool proof plan or tips.

I use the Polar Pro case and put in my backpack when I travel along with my 360 cam, DSLR, and GoPro. It's been my formula for trips to California and Bermuda and has worked great. It keeps the spark protected and organized and fits all my extra batteries, filters, and range extender.

(This is the case but I got it much cheaper at Best Buy)
https://www.adorama.com/ppsprkcselr...JnRFsEMPz-iS5ucMi0eMF6AoQwvbZeihoCkdoQAvD_BwE

Thanks, will look into the case as have been meaning to get a bigger one. Do you have a specific ND filter or will any one do well?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis