Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark is fine. Vehicle is not.

Tentoes

Join
Jun 5, 2019
Loc
Oklahoma USA

On the way home, a tire blew. Understatement!

One lug nut refused to come off. I couldn't get it. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer couldn't get it. The man in the SUV couldn't get it. The tow truck driver tried everything he could think of.

My liberty is now at a car place about a mile from home waiting for them to open at 7:30 in the morning. With no vehicle, on Sunday, my pedometer says 26000 steps.

"Your thread Sunset over US 166 was deleted. Reason: Duplicate post removed for you. BigAl07 "

Thanks, Big Al!

On the way home, a tire blew. Understatement!

One lug nut refused to come off. I couldn't get it. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer couldn't get it. The man in the SUV couldn't get it. The tow truck driver tried everything he could think of.

My liberty is now at a car place about a mile from home waiting for them to open at 7:30 in the morning. With no vehicle, on Sunday, my pedometer says 26000 steps.
for those very stubborn lug nuts that just wont budge. get a nice long sharp chisel a nice heavy mallet, not a hammer, a mallet short handle 5 pounds should be good and put that chisel on that lug nut and hit that baby till the lug nut bust wide open. this has work for me many times. you might have to also replace the stud and nut but at least the tire would come off.

for those very stubborn lug nuts that just wont budge. get a nice long sharp chisel a nice heavy mallet, not a hammer, a mallet short handle 5 pounds should be good and put that chisel on that lug nut and hit that baby till the lug nut bust wide open. this has work for me many times. you might have to also replace the stud and nut but at least the tire would come off.

Should I add a mallet and cold chisel to my car kit?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67