Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark of a new Rainbow! (DBrand Skins!)

Bubbles!!!

Join
Jun 13, 2017
Anyone else see the YouTube video about the guy who borrowed DBrand's Spark drone and lost it? Once I was done dying from laughter and feeling pity for both the company and the guy, I just had to confirm whether it was true or not so I ended up emailing DBrand directly about the new skins for the Spark and found out they're coming to life!
From the DBrand "Robot 081" (no joke that's what the email says), "We're currently in the late stages of finalizing design and cutting inventory for our DJI Spark skins. You can expect a pre-order link to be live on our website over the coming weeks."

Anyone else thinking of getting 1 (or a few........) fun skins for the random occasions with our soon to be close partners in crime the Sparks from DJI land??

Great find and Link! Thanks - I, too, was laughing my a** off at his video.

Hopefully D-Brand releases some skins quickly.

Dbrand sent my an email when I enquired about the release date of skins staying that they had no plans at the moment to do a spark skin unless there is more interest. They did say however that it was possible. If anyone one is interested drop them an email and get added to the list

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex