Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark on a plane Travel in Europe

Here's a pic I took from about 390ft (below 400!) of Puerto Rico Gran Canaria just as the sun was setting. Working on a short video at the moment just hard to find the time to edit!

DJI_0368sm.JPG

Reactions: MikeSpark
Update: it's fun in Mallorca! I don't had the time to film a lot, but I will post something when i am back.

Hi from belgium!

Ok, I will take them with me!

How do you fly in Spain / Mallorca? I have Read that you can't fly over the beach, but I want to do that on those little beaches between Rocks, I think you call them 'calle'? :)

Belgium has a lot of ristrictions.. We can only fly 10m high and..
Hi Zen, the little bays are called 'Calas' and I'm sure will be no problem flying there. Plenty of quiet little bays and beaches can be found. Good luck!

I literally just arrived from Mallorca! I flew there with no problems! Ryanair had no problem with me nor my spark. One thing I will advise though, is that, because it is Europe, you will have people on beaches soaking in the sun topless. It makes filming a little controversial in some beaches. Some beaches prohibit drones, others don't.

Reactions: TangoMango
So for the people who want to see a few shots from me in Mallorca... I got a first fast edit and put a music on it [emoji28] let me know what you think about it!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis