Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark propellers

This is why I usually regret posting anything on here. I'll leave the answers up to you pros.
Hear ya.
What about internet sales? Is there a duty charge driving up the cost?

Or if you're in Ontario like me, BestBuy is $13.99/pair = $27.98 a set + $3.64 tax for a grand total of $31.62:eek:
Yikes!. I've found Staples have lots of DJI parts which is where I've gotten them for $13.00 a set plus 15% tax if course. Got to remember to fit my prop guards in close quarters. Lol

Reactions: RENOV8R
20% tax rate here :/. A full set of props in the UK is £18, which is 25$. But on the other hand...free healthcare?:D
And implied two year warranty so if your spark flies away itself dji have to replace it or prove it was your fault. They Will fight it until you decide to take a small claim and then they will just give in

20% tax rate here :/. A full set of props in the UK is £18, which is 25$. But on the other hand...free healthcare?:D
Yep, when I visit the US and the liquor I like is 13.99 a bottle compared to 58.99 here in Canada, I just keep telling myself... "free health care included" should be written on ours. Lol

Reactions: John-yyb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef