Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

spark radio protocol

Jano46

Join
Jun 26, 2020
Hello all.
I cannot find on this forum or at DJI any information on the general operation of the HF (radio) links between the drone and its remote control. I would like to know the synoptic of the different links: climb, remote control to drone for flight cds, whether they are used (left or right) does it depend on the frequency (2.4 or 5.8 GHz).? Likewise for the downlinks: images and telemetry. I no longer have a lab equipped on these frequencies to take measurements and my goal is to optimize the choice and performance of antennas to partly compensate for the low power of this small drone which is also very nice and reliable. Thank you and good flights.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Jano46.

Here are some results found about the WiFi channels that you can sift through and perhaps find the answer.

Search results for query: Wifi channels

You probably already know of antenna replacements that will help in a stronger signal from the remote.

I can't help you with the lab statistics of how the stuff works, but others on the Forum may have better tech knowledge when it comes to the operation of frequencies of the Spark and the manipulation of them.

Anyway, welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme