Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark RC + Samsung Galaxy Tab S3

savah

Join
Feb 28, 2018
Hello,

The RC is paired with the drone.

I have the following problem. If I only turn the RC on, the android tab finds the RC and it can connect but as soon as I turn on the drone and the RC connected to the drone the RC wifi gets disconnected and it doesnt appear on android.

In general I use iOS and I never had this problem but I really want to switch to FCC and I have to use android for this.

Hello,

The RC is paired with the drone.

I have the following problem. If I only turn the RC on, the android tab finds the RC and it can connect but as soon as I turn on the drone and the RC connected to the drone the RC wifi gets disconnected and it doesnt appear on android.

In general I use iOS and I never had this problem but I really want to switch to FCC and I have to use android for this.

Have you ever flown the Spark with just a device - in other words, without the RC?

Yeah yeah, without RC it works fine both with samsung tab and iphone. When i connect the RC it works fine with iphone but not with samsung tab.

What i think happens is that the connection drone <--> RC is 2.4 GHz and the connection RC <--> mobile is 5.8 GHz. Samsung and android devices are struggling with 5.8 GHz when iphones do not. Thats why i dont have a problem with my iphone.

Anyone knows how can I force the spark to connect to the RC through 5.8 GHz so I can leave free the 2.4 GHz for the RC - Mobile connection?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast