Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Return to home

Sparky786

Join
Sep 8, 2017
Hey, what percentage do you recommend or have for your return to home percentage and altitute?
I have set mine to 25% but thinking is it safe.

Hey, what percentage do you recommend or have for your return to home percentage and altitute?
I have set mine to 25% but thinking is it safe.

That depends on the area in which you are flying, possible obstacles in the area, the distance at which the aircraft is when you get the low battery signal, and, what you do after that signal is received.

Bottom line, "safe" is subjective based on a variety of variables depending on your circumstances at the time.

That depends on the area in which you are flying, possible obstacles in the area, the distance at which the aircraft is when you get the low battery signal, and, what you do after that signal is received.

Bottom line, "safe" is subjective based on a variety of variables depending on your circumstances at the time.
When the spark returns home, does it use sports mode? And obsticles is disabled?
Thanks

The return to home is dynamic and based on your distance and height away from the home point. You will be prompted to return to home at a different battery percentage in every situation. The 25% you are speaking about is the low battery warning. This has little bearing on anything, and I suggest you keep it at 30% just to have a heads up.

When the spark returns home, does it use sports mode? And obsticles is disabled?
Thanks

It has been suggested several times to you that you might benefit from reading the manual. Have you done that yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy