Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Successor (Mavic Mini) - Official Countdown Begun?

Could this be an alternative to the Mavic 2? Specs look good. Concerned how stable it would be in windy conditions?

Reactions: RedZeppelin
Looks to tie in with all of the speculation for release of the Mavic Mini ?

Aw shucks.

I thought DJI was coming out with a jet pack judging by the image.

It was airbrushed out to tease us.

Or superpowers.

Reactions: SoccerRef12
it better be under 250 but i bet it wont.... it willl only last 12 minutes in the air on 2 18650 batts... it better be 299 with a remote under 500 dollars etc... and better not be custom batts we need open source batts i dunno im just getting my hopes up but dji keeps letting us down with releasing garbage... it looks to be the same weight as the spark i mean the batts take up 50% of it anyway and of course it wont have occusyny or light bridge because freq hopping and antenna diversity well we are dji we dont care lol

I might be wrong but I will stay with the Spark till I see how the Mavic Mini does I think the Spark will be better but we will wait and see

More info:
  • The drone will indeed weigh a mere 249 grams making it an ultralight aircraft
  • It will have a 30-minute maximum flight time.
  • It will have 2.5 miles of HD video transmission.
  • It will have a vision sensor plus GPS precise hover
  • A three-axis gimbal that provides 2.7 k video footage.
Very worthy successor to the Spark and the limitations make sense at that price point!
Only thing missing is OA but I don't mind giving that up for 30 minutes of flght time.

Reactions: SoccerRef12

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar