Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Video Quality Has Stripes

SparkyNarky

Join
Aug 3, 2017
I need some help. It only has to do with the video/photo quality. Whenever I take a video or a photo, it has these weird stripes. I mean it's already on the screen of my phone from the drone. It's a small problem but it can really mess up the quality. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20631468_1146577668819759_1260066265_n.jpg
    20631468_1146577668819759_1260066265_n.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 46
Is it the picture you get from the SD card?

That looks like noise artefacts from the camera sensor, as with any digital camera there are limitations with image quality when there is not enough light.
Phones and cameras have flashes to provide the extra light required to shoot with a low iso which results in less digital noise.

I need some help. It only has to do with the video/photo quality. Whenever I take a video or a photo, it has these weird stripes. I mean it's already on the screen of my phone from the drone. It's a small problem but it can really mess up the quality. Thanks in advance.
It looks like the picture received through the wifi link and not the one from the SD card. When you view it with the Go4 app, there is a download button to replace the cached version (what you show in your post) with the real picture from the SD card, it will take a few seconds to copy it over wifi to your device. Then you get the real quality.

agree with dronason. the video or photo saved directly during flight is using wifi and quality is thus low. if you download it from aircraft or by taking it out from the sd card, it is the full quality.
if it is still like that on full quality, then something wrong with your camera or image sensor i guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh