Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark video quality

JSM

Join
Jun 29, 2019
Just a quick question from the land of OZ, when playing back footage from my Spark on my 15" Laptop (HD screen) it is flawless and fantastic quality however when I play the same footage back on the 55" HD TV (which can do 4k) its very good however the trees in particular seem to slightly "flash" when the Spark is moving near them? any clues?
Cheers

Several possible explanations depending on your setup.

Is your computer wired directly to your TV monitor via an HDMI cable? Are you inserting SD card into the TV? Wireless streaming?

Different video quality depending on the setup. What’s yours?
Hi Andre, I download the video from the SD Card onto the Laptop and then transfer onto a "QNap" (Multi Media Device) then play back. Let me know your thoughts!

Hi Andre, I download the video from the SD Card onto the Laptop and then transfer onto a "QNap" (Multi Media Device) then play back. Let me know your thoughts!

The QNap sounds like it’s a streaming device - some files stored in the cloud. Your file is going through compression and decompression (?multiple times) with resultant loss of video quality and diminished resolution.

You will get better results using original media source and wired input to monitor. That’s what your computer is doing and the Qnap is not.

Still a little fuzzy on your exact setup. Give more details if you disagree

The QNap sounds like it’s a streaming device - some files stored in the cloud. Your file is going through compression and decompression (?multiple times) with resultant loss of video quality and diminished resolution.

You will get better results using original media source and wired input to monitor. That’s what your computer is doing and the Qnap is not.

Still a little fuzzy on your exact setup. Give more details if you disagree
Thanks A, very good point regards connection, I will try and plug directly into the TV and see what the difference is, will let you know ! Cheers J

Thanks A, very good point regards connection, I will try and plug directly into the TV and see what the difference is, will let you know ! Cheers J
A, happy to report all is now ok !!, i simply trasfer the footage to a USB and plug into the TV and perfect footage ! thanks for your advice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502