Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark wont power on...

filthe666

Join
Aug 18, 2018
So ive had my spark for a few months now and have gotten skme great shots with it up to this point. As of now were on vacation in tampa florida and i have my spark and typhoon with me, both of which I've been flying daily. So today i got done with a 3 battery flight session with the spark, each battery used back to back as ive done since day 1 with no issue and then i charge the batterys as i fly them, back to back. But i use the spark to charge them because i haven't been able to get a hub for it yet. And tonight when i got in from this concert we went too, i went to update the spark since its needed it since before we left on vacation a week ago, and out of no where without any kind of warning igoto power on the spark and nothing... Its still charging the batterys just as it should but no lights or sounds or anything like that come on or play like it usually does. It just gets really hot then starts to beep after a while. I got a whole other spark at home i gutted and returned to Walmart just so id have a whole extra set of parts. So if its overheated or some **** i have the parts to fix if i just wanna know why so i can avoid it next time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef