Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SparkPilots Logo 3D model

Very nice !!:)

For those of us that don't have a 3D printer (yet), what's the size of the finished product and is it available for shipping in / to the USA?

Thanks again for sharing.
It looks awsome.

Reactions: Sparkster
Very nice !!:)

For those of us that don't have a 3D printer (yet), what's the size of the finished product and is it available for shipping in / to the USA?

Thanks again for sharing.
It looks awsome.
Thanks for the compliment. I'm sorry, but I'm just giving the design on Thingiverse. I'm not able to print this commercially. It took 1.5 hours to print and I had to change the filament twice during printing, so I can't really mass produce these. Check out this link on Thingiverse for services that offer to print it for you: SparkPilots Logo by malakid

That is a really cool 3D print. I would like to have one to put on my Spark case. I have the equipment to do cut vinyl decals but it is not set up at present. I am working on that though. Maybe when I do get it set up, I can sell decals but I don't know when that will be. I will post something about it when I can get it going.

It's a rainy day, so I have lots of time on my hands. I printed a couple of SparkPilots stickers.

Attachments

• IMG_20180424_130602402.jpg
    IMG_20180424_130602402.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
Reactions: Bmwb57
They do have 3-D print services out there for those without 3-D printers ya know ;)

They sure do, check your local library for starters.

They have more than old books. Some are on the cutting edge of technology with all kinds of services available.

If they don't have one, they will direct you to one that does.

Good luck.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis