Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Speed Limit - Sports mode

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
Is there a speed limit which can be set for Sports mode?
Although the Sports mode spec is 31mph (50kph), I found a "Reached maximum speed of 36.9km/h" notification while going through one of my recent flight logs.

1.JPG

Reactions: Soar Like an Eagle
Or is it just logging the point where the maximum speed of this particular flight was reached?

Last edited:
Check the speed slider, under controller section, in settings.
To gain max speed, this must be completely on the right side.

Check the speed slider, under controller section, in settings.
To gain max speed, this must be completely on the right side.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I double checked everything and found that it is just the max. speed of any particular flight which gets logged like that. Sorry for the false alarm.

If you are interested in a simple way for further adjustability and fpv speed in sports mode, look into NLD. For a small $ amount NLD does all the hard work, so it's a button click away for you.
My Spark on a regular is clocking high 30 mph to over 40 depending on wind. If you are going with the wind I've seen close to 60 MPH.
Be very careful if this is the case because your return will be taxing on the prop moters.
Enjoy

Is there a speed limit which can be set for Sports mode?
Although the Sports mode spec is 31mph (50kph), I found a "Reached maximum speed of 36.9km/h" notification while going through one of my recent flight logs.

View attachment 8689
Sorry to bother you.
Can you tell me, please, how you can obtain such table with all your data?

Just a quick question regarding the logs. How do access the logs for viewing or uploading into Airdata or another app? Are they initially stored in the DJI GO 4 app. Thanks. Bob

Reactions: Soar Like an Eagle
How do access the logs for viewing or uploading into Airdata or another app?
You can connect your phone to your computer and find all your flight logs inside. I do not remember the exact file/folder path as I use a different method to sync my data to Airdata which is described below.
Step 1. Register on Airdata UAV, go to My Account and add your DJI login info (one time step)
Step 2. Open DJI Go4 app and sync your flight records to cloud
Step 3. Go to My Logs in Airdata UAV and find the list of synced logs

I have attached a couple of screenshots for ease of understanding.

Attachments

• Airdata setup.jpg
    Airdata setup.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 21
  • DJIGo4 log sync.jpg
    DJIGo4 log sync.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: PAMaire

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics