Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Still Loving my SPARK

Love mine too! After more than 2 years, it has and still is a sturdy, reliable, and stable drone. Being compact, and quick and easy to get in the air with many features, makes it versatile too. I agree, it takes excellent pictures.

Chris

I still love my little bird so much that I ordered two more
batteries and a white strobe Cree.
The little bird is happy and excited to know that he will
“Flash in the air”...D0F3DDB8-F7D6-4BE3-B663-14712FCB86B6.jpeg

Yes, I think we all agree that there is an emotional bond with Sparky. We all feel it !

Am I weird that I kiss the Spark when it comes home safely?

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be."

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be."

No you are not. Even though I have three drones my wife worries about my relationship with Sparky. It started when she caught me buying it flowers and fine French wine. We are in counselling now.

I’ll bet that not one person in this forum thinks it’s weird, so at least you’re in good company even if it is! :)

Wife: "Are you going out with the Spark again, I think you love that thing more than me??”

Me: "Of course not honey, it's just a drone don't be ridiculous!" Then I slink off to my next rendezvous with excitement :)

I was born weird and I have no regrets of it. ;)
I haven't kissed my Spark... yet, but I do welcome it back when it is in my hand. AND, I just bought a second Spark from a respected member of the RC Groups forum. I am adding a red Spark to my hangar. Now I kind of feel like pmshop in that I have a backup. ?

I wish there was a way to fly both of them at the same time in formation side by side or back to back so I had a video of both directions. Yeah, I'm dreaming. ?

I wish there was a way to fly both of them at the same time in formation side by side or back to back so I had a video of both directions. Yeah, I'm dreaming.

Purchase Litchi and have them run a mission together?

Going on two years with my Spark and I still love it even tho I own both the Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro. I still love to fly my Spark it's a fun little drone.View attachment 12357
Hi there I own the mavic platinum the spark and recently the mavic mini which I purchased a month ago.Love my drones unfortunately due to the horrendous weather here in the South my poor mini still has the have it’s maiden flight. Hopefully it will settle down so I can fly all of my babies

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef