Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Still Loving my SPARK

let's all practice safe sparky, wear protection !!!

I have my prop guards on for protection. :)

But sometimes it feels invigorating to go without and take a chance. ?

• Haha
Reactions: RotorWash
Going on two years with my Spark and I still love it even tho I own both the Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro. I still love to fly my Spark it's a fun little drone.
Are those the MAS props on your SparK? If so, how do you like them?

Reactions: Vader01
Wife and I have an open relationship. She accepts my dalliances. Trying to talk her into a 3 way with Ol Sparky...not her type....won't even watch. Looking at introducing a Mavic Zoom, but can only handle so many wives.

For those of us who love our Sparks so much, let's hope Spark batteries are available for a long time. I haven't seen any aftermarket ones yet.
I asked about that on the DJI Spark forum and one of the moderators said that batteries and parts will be available for a long time. I guess we will see. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Vader01
I would like to have a Mavic Pro but I can't afford one much less the cost of the batteries is much higher than the Spark. And with all of the new regulations that are pending, I don't know if it is a good investment right now.

I would like to have a Mavic Pro but I can't afford one much less the cost of the batteries is much higher than the Spark. And with all of the new regulations that are pending, I don't know if it is a good investment right now.
That’s how I feel too. I would love to get the Mavic 2 Pro especially since I use my drones mostly for photography. The M2P is 4 times the cost of the Spark. Is the photo quality of the M2P, 4 times the quality of the Spark? From what I have read and seen, the answer is No. I realize that the Mavic has more features but the photo quality is the most important factor to me. I’ll stick with my Spark for now.

Chris

Reactions: graywoulf
There are some features of the M2P like the Ocusync and the 3 axis gimbal. I am so surprised that there has not been a 3 axis gimbal invented for the Spark or that someone has not figured out a way to install a gimbal from the MM on a Spark. That is the only mod I see that the Spark needs other than a longer flight time.

That’s how I feel too. I would love to get the Mavic 2 Pro especially since I use my drones mostly for photography. The M2P is 4 times the cost of the Spark. Is the photo quality of the M2P, 4 times the quality of the Spark? From what I have read and seen, the answer is No. I realize that the Mavic has more features but the photo quality is the most important factor to me. I’ll stick with my Spark for now.

Chris
Why not go for the mavic platinum I have one as well as the spark average cost of batteries are £50 to £70 and the drone is brilliant. There are bargains on ebay. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme