Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Summer Evening along West Cape

Those skies match your iron-rich coastlines. Perfect. Well done Spark and you and nice to see the craft up and earning it’s keep.
Beautiful shots RotorWash. Stunning colors and sharp clarity. Thanks for sharing with us.
Thank you my friends, hope you're both doing well and enjoying your summer!

Beautiful shots @RotorWash!

Just got back yesterday from our family trip to Newfoundland and I already miss the friendly atmosphere and easy going nature of the Atlantic provinces. Although we didn’t go to PEI this time, we were there a few years ago. I said to one of my sons today that I feel like I am in a ‘time warp’ as everyone seems like they are in such a hurry here.

I mostly used my Mavic 3 but my Spark came in handy for the Journey out and back when I wanted to get in a quick short flight.

Chris

Beautiful shots @RotorWash!

Just got back yesterday from our family trip to Newfoundland and I already miss the friendly atmosphere and easy going nature of the Atlantic provinces. Although we didn’t go to PEI this time, we were there a few years ago. I said to one of my sons today that I feel like I am in a ‘time warp’ as everyone seems like they are in such a hurry here.

I mostly used my Mavic 3 but my Spark came in handy for the Journey out and back when I wanted to get in a quick short flight.

Chris
Great to hear you made it to The Rock! 👍 Would love to see any footage you may have. Newfoundland is on my drone bucket list and Cape Breton Island as well.

Great to hear you made it to The Rock! 👍 Would love to see any footage you may have. Newfoundland is on my drone bucket list and Cape Breton Island as well.
I mostly take photos and panoramas and video is secondary. I did take more video than I usually take as the Mavic 3 is so stable even in stiff winds. Most of my video would be have been shot heading out or coming back from the spot I was photographing. Once I go through all of my shots and video, I will try to post something from this stunning province.

Chris

Reactions: RotorWash
Rotorwash - beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme