Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sunset Shot Request

It took awhile but finally got around to compiling my sunrise shots
They're mostly from my Spark, with just 2 or 3 with my MA2.
Not sure how many times I said wow while watching but it was a lot! What a fantastic collection of shots Rwarrior. Thank you for sharing with us!

Reactions: Spark 317
Not sure how many times I said wow while watching but it was a lot! What a fantastic collection of shots Rwarrior. Thank you for sharing with us!
Thanks RW....you're too kind!
Unfortunately Singapore is mostly urban landscape, so it's hard to avoid the built-up areas, unlike in your neck of the woods :)
But I'm glad you enjoyed it nonetheless.
Cheers!

Reactions: RotorWash
This is a shot I took from my iPhone (unedited straight out of the camera) a couple of days ago while camping in Mikisew Provincial Park with my family. I know its not a drone shot but I thought I would include it here since I would have loved to have launched my Spark but flying drones in provincial parks is not allowed so this one will have to do for now.

I grew up camping in this park and have many wonderful childhood memories that instilled in me the love of camping and being out in nature. I am hoping my two boys will also develop a love of camping and nature that they will have to reflect on when they are older.

Chris

iPhone-XR-8623.jpg

Thanks RW....you're too kind!
Unfortunately Singapore is mostly urban landscape, so it's hard to avoid the built-up areas, unlike in your neck of the woods :)
But I'm glad you enjoyed it nonetheless.
Cheers!
I never tire of seeing the amazing architecture in Singapore! Would love to go there someday.

Reactions: Rwarrior
This is a shot I took from my iPhone (unedited straight out of the camera) a couple of days ago while camping in Mikisew Provincial Park with my family. I know its not a drone shot but I thought I would include it here since I would have loved to have launched my Spark but flying drones in provincial parks is not allowed so this one will have to do for now.

I grew up camping in this park and have many wonderful childhood memories that instilled in me the love of camping and being out in nature. I am hoping my two boys will also develop a love of camping and nature that they will have to reflect on when they are older.

Chris
Wow! What a beautiful shot Chris and with an iPhone!?! So nice to hear you're busy making memories for a lifetime. ? They grow up so fast!

Wow! What a beautiful shot Chris and with an iPhone!?! So nice to hear you're busy making memories for a lifetime. ? They grow up so fast!
Thanks. ‘The best camera is the one you have with you’ as the saying goes. I have two DSLRs but had neither on me when I took this.

Memories - My mom and dad came out to for a socially distanced visit while we were camping and were enjoying a trip down memory lane as they pointed out sites we had camped in, places we had fished, and how things had changed in the over 50 years ago when we camped at the park.

• Love
Reactions: RotorWash

Chris

View attachment 13304
Wow... beautiful.. very serene and lovely colours.
You're right... the best camera is the one you have with you, but a good shot also depends on what you do with it... and you've done very well indeed... very nicely composed.
[emoji4]
Thanks Chris, and keep sharing...
Cheers

Wow... beautiful.. very serene and lovely colours.
You're right... the best camera is the one you have with you, but a good shot also depends on what you do with it... and you've done very well indeed... very nicely composed.
[emoji4]
Thanks Chris, and keep sharing...
Cheers
Thanks, hoping to actually get one with the Spark soon.

Reactions: Rwarrior
Taken over the weekend with Sparky along the western shore of P.E.I. not far from home. Used a ND4PL filter at 1/30sec and 200 iso. A little grainy but turned out ok.

6 shots wide with lots of overlap. It was nice of the Moon to make an appearance.
westshore_sunset_1.jpg

Took this one just after launching to get the pano.
westshore_sunset_2.jpg

Still another week to submit more photos/video to this thread's collection. A little tune for inspiration maybe;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers