Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Super Expanded DJI Spark Fly More Kit...

limesqueezy

Join
Feb 12, 2018
When I jumped into the Spark a few months ago I thought I would be doing aerial photography off a friend's boat., out of the country It can take 40 minutes to fight a marlin, and that's what we were shooting for. And redundancy was necessary due to remote location. Of course, I practiced, and decided it was too technical a job for me. So, I am selling my almost new (maybe 4 hours?) greatly expanded kit.

* DJI Spark
* DJI Six Batteries (none has more than a half hour of operation on it)
* DJI Remote Controller
* MavMount for iPad Mini
* Three full sets of DJI replacement propellers
* Four DJI Propeller Guards
* DJI charger with power cord
* Lens Guard
* Custom Pelican-style hardside case (all gear except MavMount are custom fitted to fit in this case). Made by MC-Cases.

The entire kit has fewer than four hours on it. All the gear is in excellent shape.

$1100 for all (another $100 if you want the iPad Mini 3).

Thanks for your interest. US shipping only, and I will pay the shipping.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-09-30 at 14.42.35.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-30 at 14.42.35.png
    778.4 KB · Views: 73
Bit expensive imho. I had basically the same setup, with 4 batteries and a non pelican case that i have under $800 invested in. Where is the added $300 in value? I'm not meaning to harsh on your sale, just trying to wrap my calculator around that $1100 price tag. Expect to get more like $600-700... $1100 for a used setup is just too far out there bud. Best of luck though!

Reactions: PAMaire and tsafe
Bit expensive imho. I had basically the same setup, with 4 batteries and a non pelican case that i have under $800 invested in. Where is the added $300 in value? I'm not meaning to harsh on your sale, just trying to wrap my calculator around that $1100 price tag. Expect to get more like $600-700... $1100 for a used setup is just too far out there bud. Best of luck though!
It "might" be worth half that. No more

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast