Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Swanage Bay, UK

Nice
You may be interested in cinemagraphics, which is known as the Ken Burns affect.
Essentially, the still image is presented as having movement either in or out, fast or slow, large or small.
You apply the affect in post production/edit.
I imagine many video editing software applications have this capability
I use Davinci Resolve 16, which is FREE
Davinci is very powerful, and takes time to learn, but not the for the editor, which is where the affect Dynamic Zoom is evoked
Just FYI, in the case you are interested.

Ah yes the Ken Burns effect! I had that on some of my very earliest video editing software on my Mac (eMac) nearly 20 years ago and did always wonder who Ken Burns was!

Ah yes the Ken Burns effect! I had that on some of my very earliest video editing software on my Mac (eMac) nearly 20 years ago and did always wonder who Ken Burns was!
Ken Burns is a fairly famous producer/director of documentaries. He did several well known documentaries for NPR including Civil War, Baseball, and Jazz.
The affect he is famous for is taking still images and very slowly zooming in on them while maintaining focus. The technique really made the narrative engaging. The majority of the references for the documentaries were photographs because film was scarce, if existent at all, so the technique was a big part of the production
Its very effective, even for drone/Spark photographs. The photographs come alive, and Spark photographs have 50% greater resolution than Spark video.

Reactions: Cotts100

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme