Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tablet Holder

ralf

Join
Nov 20, 2018
I'm a real newby and initially bought one of the metal tablet holders which worked ok but obscured the controller so I'd have to peer over the tablet to see the controls. Found this on eBay and love it. It's real light and comes with the lanyard and so much easier to get to the controller. IMG_20190223_141222054.jpeg

I'm a real newby and initially bought one of the metal tablet holders which worked ok but obscured the controller so I'd have to peer over the tablet to see the controls. Found this on eBay and love it. It's real light and comes with the lanyard and so much easier to get to the controller. View attachment 8947

I like it especially the way the lanyard mounts at both ends but I don't see any way to mount a sunshade. Still, it's a nice simple design. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: ralf
I like it especially the way the lanyard mounts at both ends but I don't see any way to mount a sunshade. Still, it's a nice simple design. Thanks for sharing.

This is the sun shade that I use.

The silicon bands stretch around the tablet and it looks like it may stretch around your lanyard rigging as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67