Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Thailand Don'ts

adventurecampitelli

Join
Dec 5, 2017
If you are going to Thailand then our video will be useful for you. If not then its gots some funny moments and good b-roll. Also if you are planning to fly your drone there, it is illegal to fly an unregistered drone in Thailand with a penalty of 5 years in Jail and 100,000 baht fine. Don't be discouraged, there is a process to get registered. It can take up to 3 months, or you just do what I did and register your drone when you get there. You just have to make sure you have drone insurance first.

As I’m heading to Thailand soon I’ve been doing the research on the flying drone thing and it’s not quite that bad.

Not great though :)

Will post up some links later, but basically registration of a drone with camera is mandatory. Altitude ceiling is 90m and the distance from others and so on are all a bit different. They have a fact sheet :)

It definitely is interesting the different laws in different countries. The last thing you want is to lose your drone in another country. So definitely look ahead and find out all the information you need before you travel! And don't forget to be in the moment. Sometimes it's more meaningful to just be in the moment then it is to be behind a camera or drone. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit