Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

THAILAND | SINGAPORE Epic journey

Sebastien DW

Join
Mar 29, 2018
Hi all and thank you for having me on your forum, this is my contribution please make sure to like and subscribe if you enjoyed and for more content on the way from tips and tutorials about the Spark to workflow, video editing and colour grading and lots more :)

PART 5

PART 4

https://youtu.be/N0uIWYzscfw

PART 3

Reactions: trickbr
Hey thanks for the reply and the kind comment :) I shoot and edit on iOS ecosystem (apart from sparks footage obviously shot with the spark lol) i transfer all footage from iPhone X and spark to my iPad Pro and then the “fun” begins... I use an amazing app called lumafusion which is the best video editing software on iOS. It allows to edit all in real-time without the need of proxies (smaller lighter resolution version of the files) all up to 4K without a hitch (unlike premiere or FCP which demand very high specd laptop or computer) the most time consuming task is probably the audio sync between all the clips and the colour correction aspect but all in all for roughly a 10min vlog it takes me about 6 or 7 hours of edit maybe a bit more if you include finding the right music tracks for the right clip... again that is when you’re juggling with over 80/100 different sources lol if it’s a straight vlog / tutorial then much easier haha anyway hope it helps understanding my workflow :) stay tuned and make sure to subscribe to my channel to find out more about the workflow and the edit process with a new video on the way which I’ll probably release in the next week :) thanks again for the comment. Seb

Hello Sebastien! What a great footage! Im planning to visit Thailand next month and I was scared to take my Spark. How was it?

Hello Sebastien! What a great footage! Im planning to visit Thailand next month and I was scared to take my Spark. How was it?
I mean it’s down to you because of all the permits you’re technically meant to have when going to fly in Thailand but I didn’t do any of that due to the long wait on getting all paperwork back so you’re always taking a risk but again if you play it safe and don’t fly it right in front of guards or police you should be fine.
As to taking it on the plane, same rule applies with any Lipo batteries, make sure there discharged at about 30% before u fly as batteries expand and can bulge and explode. So ALWAYS IN CARRY ON LUGGAGE hope that helps :) and thank you for the kind comment. Seb

I mean it’s down to you because of all the permits you’re technically meant to have when going to fly in Thailand but I didn’t do any of that due to the long wait on getting all paperwork back so you’re always taking a risk but again if you play it safe and don’t fly it right in front of guards or police you should be fine.
As to taking it on the plane, same rule applies with any Lipo batteries, make sure there discharged at about 30% before u fly as batteries expand and can bulge and explode. So ALWAYS IN CARRY ON LUGGAGE hope that helps :) and thank you for the kind comment. Seb
Thanks Sebastian for the reply! About the batteries ok. But how about the drone? Passing it on the x ray no one said anything?

Thanks Sebastian for the reply! About the batteries ok. But how about the drone? Passing it on the x ray no one said anything?
No it’s absolutely fine because technically drones are not banned or anything from Thailand and believe me they won’t even bat a lid they see hundreds of drones a day :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis