Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The Evolution of Photography: 1914-Present

Rocco Germani

Join
Jul 6, 2018
Loc
VA
Hello everyone! I recently made this video going through the evolution of photography equipment over the past hundred years. If you are into photography and want to learn more about its history, then I hope you find this video interesting!

Great job on research, narration and video itself. You managed to keep in concise, informative and interesting. Another job well done Rocco. Thanks for the look.

Reactions: RotorWash
Hello everyone! I recently made this video going through the evolution of photography equipment over the past hundred years. If you are into photography and want to learn more about its history, then I hope you find this video interesting!
It took a long time for photography to win its own place in the art world, including sculpture, cinema, painting, and theater. But now, the photographer can express their relationship to the world and its phenomena through the means of photography, such as foreshortening, color, or the choice of moments. Today you can use photography to influence your audience compellingly and make a lot of money, promoting products or ideas. That is why I started to study photography and do individual photoshoots in beautiful places aperfectspace.com

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef