Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The Impressive Regeneration After The Australian Bushfires

That is great to see. Seems that the media giants just dropped the story of what happened with the aftermath of the fires there. I just wish that everyone who lost their homes could rebuild just as quickly. Thanks for the update and keep us posted. ? :)

Mother Nature sure can take care of itself. ☮

Reactions: Simon Cooper
The Australian Bush is made to do this. A lot of plant and tree species need the fires to reproduce. Sadly the wild life is the thing that suffers the most when these fires are fuelled by extensive overgrowth from mismanagement of forestry by people that think they know best.
Even the Aboriginals used to use fire to manage the Bush during the colder months, reducing the amount of available dry fuel.
The weather conditions with top high temperatures, hot dry winds coming off the land in the interior and an abundance of dry low lying fuel in a lot of residential areas sadly make for some pretty furious wild fires.
A lot of Animal life was lost, but hopefully there were enough saved that can be reintroduced to their native habitats so they can start to repopulate the Australian Bush.

Great video...I'm used to Florida USA where we have fires every year and all the plants are survivors of them and recover very fast. All the trees grow back green too.. Those trees look dead to me with vines taking over..I hope I'm wrong.

twickers14, No smoke odour at all. In 12 months you probably won’t even realise that a fire had ever gone through that area. Now, there’s an idea for a project!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav