Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The Magnificent 13th Century Caernarfon Castle and Town Walls

Simon- visited here twice but didn’t have a dron 10+ years ago so I appreciate having these views- cheers from North Carolina now experiencing Hurricane Florence. No flying now for a few days

Very nice. Impressive videography. Did you have to get permission to fly the drone for these shots or did you just go ahead and fly it? Is that actually legal? I see from your website that such historic sites are frequent subjects for you. Have you encountered any problems from the locals in getting such great video?

Bayou7, I have been careful not to fly over these sites, filming from about 75m away, and flying straight up, panning down with the camera - makes it look like I’m much closer. And I’ve been mindful of the usual drone rules like flying over people, roads, cars, line of sight, 120m in height, etc. I haven’t encountered any problems thus far.

Thanks cappellen. I would have like to have done more, however, I was conscious of needing to be a respectable distance away.

Bayou7, I have been careful not to fly over these sites, filming from about 75m away, and flying straight up, panning down with the camera - makes it look like I’m much closer. And I’ve been mindful of the usual drone rules like flying over people, roads, cars, line of sight, 120m in height, etc. I haven’t encountered any problems thus far.
Ok, thanks. Would love to get some similar shots during future trips. Good to know that a quick unobtrusive Spark run will not bring any hassles.

[QUOTE = "Bayou7, poste: 64441, membre: 10508"] Ok, merci. J'adorerais obtenir des images similaires lors de voyages futurs. Il est bon de savoir qu'un rapide jeu Spark discret ne posera pas de problème. [/ QUOTE]
Félicitations pour ces belles prises de vues. A vous lire je vois que vous êtes comme moi, attentif à la réglementation en vigueur en ne survolant pas les sites sensibles. je vous joins une de mes photos de mon sprak depuis la Suisse.Esta 07 (24).JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502