Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The Mighty Mouse Mavic Mini

Steady as a rock Roy. Did you have range extenders on? Very impressive footage and pin sharp. See you’re near Bristol (is that Tennesse?), I live in Bristol UK. There’s usually a Bristol in most States when we visit. Reminds us of home! Where did you get you MM-Target! Also how are you managing without the rather more comprehensive Spark RC?

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Steady as a rock Roy. Did you have range extenders on? Very impressive footage and pin sharp. See you’re near Bristol (is that Tennesse?), I live in Bristol UK. There’s usually a Bristol in most States when we visit. Reminds us of home! Where did you get you MM-Target! Also how are you managing without the rather more comprehensive Spark RC?
Ummm No Range extenders , everything is factor , even the camera settings . The only thing I changed so far is the RTH altitude. I am in Bristol TN at this video You can even see Bristol Motor Speedway off in the distance about mid ways through . BTW in Bristol TN we try to make everyone feel like they're at home ;) , Southern Hospitality . I ordered My MM off DJI's site . Shipped from China , Hong Kong , Memphis , Bristol My House , lol .RC , Remote Controller ? It is a lil cheaper built and I don't like the new app (DJI FLY) as much as GO4.
Thanks for watching and if you come to Bristol try to do it around a race or rhythm n roots you'll love it

Lookin' good there Roy. MM pix was crisp and clear, appeared to handle well. Enjoyed the acoustic finger pickin' too!
Thanks I B ? . MM does a weird solar flare every now and then but other then that I have put it up against MP2 footage and its hard to tell the differance

Ummm No Range extenders , everything is factor , even the camera settings . The only thing I changed so far is the RTH altitude. I am in Bristol TN at this video You can even see Bristol Motor Speedway off in the distance about mid ways through . BTW in Bristol TN we try to make everyone feel like they're at home ;) , Southern Hospitality . I ordered My MM off DJI's site . Shipped from China , Hong Kong , Memphis , Bristol My House , lol .RC , Remote Controller ? It is a lil cheaper built and I don't like the new app (DJI FLY) as much as GO4.
Thanks for watching and if you come to Bristol try to do it around a race or rhythm n roots you'll love it
Thanks for all the info Roy and helpful feedback on MM. Sure sounds a good place Bristol TN. Our City has a similar outlook for visitors and there’s lots to see and do. Safe flying.

Cool thing is, You can be in in Tennessee or Virginia by walking across the street. The state line runs down the middle of State Street.

Reactions: Roy Rogers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio