Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The Old Farmhouse

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com

Greetings all. Just letting you know I am still out there flying from time to time. This was a cool subject which has been on my list for a while, right conditions yesterday, so captured it before it completely falls over! Cheers.

Very nice. Videos like this make you wonder what it looked like in its original splendor. Very smooth piloting! Really liked the backaway at the end. You captured the general feel of the area with that plus the horizon. Gives a great idea of that wonderful area you live in (if you live there or nearby).

Very nice. Videos like this make you wonder what it looked like in its original splendor. Very smooth piloting! Really liked the backaway at the end. You captured the general feel of the area with that plus the horizon. Gives a great idea of that wonderful area you live in (if you live there or nearby).
Thanks. I have been working on the orbits, all manual, no POI automation. I think manual is smoother generally, especially with any drone that uses virtual stick tech for POI, waypoints, etc. Its sad to see these old places disintegrate... I live about 80 miles from that old house. Cheers.

Thanks. I have been working on the orbits, all manual, no POI automation. I think manual is smoother generally, especially with any drone that uses virtual stick tech for POI, waypoints, etc. Its sad to see these old places disintegrate... I live about 80 miles from that old house. Cheers.

> Its sad to see these old places disintegrate...
I hear ya!

When I see places like that I imagine the day when the owner stood back, snapped his suspenders and said what a fine home this was for his family. All the history that lies silent, the joy, the tears, the good times and the not-so-good, if the place could only talk. Time takes us all eventually, but this was clearly a place to behold. Even now it commands a certain respect.

Were those white cube-shapes out in the yard bee hives?

Great stuff Robin, keep 'em coming!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex